Silicone Climbing Non-Slip Shoe Grip
Wearing this Silicone Climbing Non-Slip Shoe Grip will allow you walk or run on ice, sand, or snow with confidence. You will be able to move safely without worrying about slipping or falling.
The shoe’s grips have ground grip steel studs that can offer excellent traction on ice and snow to help you avoid tumbling on the flat and thin ice or snow ground.
They are easy enough to put on your shoes when you need them, and to take off when you reach a safe walking surface.
- Easily Fits Over Your Footwear with No Buckles, or Strap
- Easy to Wear and Clean
- Fits All Kinds of Sport Shoes, Climbing Boots, Double Boots
- Suitable for Camping, Hiking, and Outdoor Sports
- Reduces the Risk of Falls and Injuries
- Environmentally Friendly
- Durable, Comfortable and Safe to Wear
HOW TO WEAR:
- STEP 1: Place the shoe grip under your boot.
- STEP 2: Use the shoe grip’s flexible hook and fastening to put on, and take off.
- STEP 3: After using, wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- STEP 4: Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Material: Silicone, Steel Studs
- Color: Black
- 1 Pair of Silicone Climbing Non-Slip Shoe Grip